Course Type: Virtual
Course Code: vPR
Course Description: (formerly Procurement for NAF Program Managers) Students will examine the various methods for acquiring goods and services needed to operate a non-appropriated fund (NAF) program in the most efficient, cost-effective manner and in accordance with established laws and regulations. Topics include Acquisition Planning, Specifications, Funding Sources, Procurement Methods, SNACS, Contract Monitoring and Close-out.
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers or others whose duties include procurement for Family and MWR programs
- Prerequisites: Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Team Member Orientation (TMO) for new team members ONLY, Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), and Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training.
- Duration: 8 hours/ 4 sessions of 2 hours each
- Estimated number of Pre-work and Homework hours: 18 hours
- IACET CEUs: 1.8
- ACE Credit Recommendation: 3 Semester hours in the upper division baccalaureate degree category in procurement and procurement management (9/2014)
NAF Contracting Made Easy for Program Managers
|1||(21-1) Mon, Thu vPR1_201005_18 - Virtual||05-Oct-2020 - 15-Oct-2020||18:00 - 20:00 (CT)|
|2||(21-2) Mon, Thu vPR2_210216_07 - Virtual||16-Feb-2021 - 25-Feb-2021||07:00 - 09:00 (CT)|
|3||(21-3) Mon, Thu vPR3_210614_13 - Virtual||14-Jun-2021 - 24-Jun-2021||13:00 - 15:00 (CT)|