Course Type: Virtual
Course Code: vPR
Course Description: Students will examine the various methods for acquiring goods and services needed to operate a non-appropriated fund (NAF) program in the most efficient, cost-effective manner and in accordance with established laws and regulations. Topics include Acquisition Planning, Specifications, Funding Sources, Procurement Methods, SNACS, Contract Monitoring and Close-out.
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers or others whose duties include procurement for Family and MWR programs
- Prerequisites: Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Team Member Orientation (TMO) for new team members ONLY, Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training and Introduction to the Family and MWR Delivery System (Online).
- Duration: 4 online sessions will be conducted through the School for Family and MWR’s enterprise Adobe Connect platform. Each session is two (2) hours in length. You’ll participate via the platform plus a teleconference for audio.
- Estimated hours of Prework/Homework: 18 hours
- IACET CEUs: 2.7
- ACE Credit Recommendation: 3 Semester hours in the upper division baccalaureate degree category in procurement and procurement management (9/2014)
NAF Contracting Made Easy for Program Managers (formerly Procurement for NAF Program Managers)
|1||(18-1) Tue, Thu vPR1_180123_09||23 Jan 2018 - 01 Feb 2018||09:00 - 11:00 (CT)|
|2||(18-2) Tue, Thu vPR2_180501_09||01 May 2018 - 10 May 2018||09:00 - 11:00 (CT)|
|3||(18-3) Tue, Thu vPR3_180717_16||17 Jul 2018 - 26 Jul 2018||16:00 - 18:00 (CT)|
|4||(18-4) Tue, Thu vPR4_180918_08||18 Sep 2018 - 27 Sep 2018||08:00 - 10:00 (CT)|