Course Type: Virtual
Course Code: vPR
Course Description: (formerly Procurement for NAF Program Managers) Students will examine the various methods for acquiring goods and services needed to operate a non-appropriated fund (NAF) program in the most efficient, cost-effective manner and in accordance with established laws and regulations. Topics include Acquisition Planning, Specifications, Funding Sources, Procurement Methods, SNACS, Contract Monitoring and Close-out.
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers or others whose duties include procurement for Family and MWR programs
- Prerequisites: Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Team Member Orientation (TMO) for new team members ONLY, Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training and Introduction to the Family and MWR Delivery System (Online).
- Duration: 8 hours/ 4 weeks (4 Adobe Connect Sessions)
- Estimated number of Pre-work and Homework hours: 18 hours
- IACET CEUs: 2.0
- ACE Credit Recommendation: 3 Semester hours in the upper division baccalaureate degree category in procurement and procurement management (9/2014)