Course Type: Mobile Training Team
Course Code: mNFM_MTT
Course Description: In this NAF Financial Management (MTT) course, learners will recognize and apply financial management processes required to successfully operate a non-appropriated fund (NAF) program. This course is a practical hands on approach to increase student proficiency in interpreting regulations and operating guidance, analyzing income statements, calculating and identifying labor and other operating expenses, and formulating an annual operating budget (AOB), including CPMC.
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers
- Prerequisites: Each student must complete the Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Team Member Orientation (TMO) for new team members ONLY, Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training, prior to attending.
- Recommended Prior Courses: Applied Financial Planning Suite (Income Statement Analysis; Breakeven Analysis; Forecasting) and Entering Budget Data in Financial Management Budget System (FMBS) (Online).
- Duration: 4 days.
- IACET CEUs: 3.0 (12/2022)
- ACE Recommended Credits: 3 semester hours in Financial Budgeting (08/2020), upper-division baccalaureate degree category.
If you’re interested, please contact your local Training POC to register for these courses.