Course Type: Virtual
Course Code: vFM-CRD-BOD
Course Description: This course provides the practical hands-on experience necessary to recognize and apply financial management processes required to successfully operate a non-appropriated fund (NAF) program. This Virtual Course will apply Family and MWR financial management processes to increase student proficiency in Interpreting regulations and operating guidance, analyzing income statements, calculating and identifying labor and other operating expenses, and formulating an annual operating budget (AOB).
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers
- Prerequisites: Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training. Also recommended: Applied Financial Planning Suite (Income Statement Analysis; Breakeven Analysis; Forecasting); Family and MWR Budgeting Process (Online); Entering Budget Data into Financial Management Budget System (FMBS) (Online).
- Duration: 8 online sessions will be conducted through the School for Family and MWR’s enterprise Adobe Connect platform. Each session is two (2) hours in length. You’ll participate via the platform plus a teleconference for audio.
- Estimated hours of Pre-work/Homework: 19 hours
- IACET CEUs: 3.0
- ACE Recommended Credits: In the upper division baccalaureate degree category, 3 semester hours in Financial Management.
NAF Financial Management
|1||(21-6) Tue, Thu vFM-CRD-BOD6_210803_10 - Virtual||03-Aug-2021 - 26-Aug-2021||10:00 - 12:00 (CT)|