Creating a candidate APMS record to match IT purchase.
- Create a candidate record in APMS by going to https://cprobe.army.mil/enterprise-portal/web/apms/home
- Complete all required fields
- Attach all artifacts to APMS candidate record and route for approval. Artifacts to include:
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) DD2930
- Information System Owner Orders
- Annex Q OPORD 19-025 completed
- IMCOM Functional Proponent Slide Template completed
- IMCOM Supplemental Information for APMS Record Addition completed
- AMC Information Type Survey completed
- Operational Impact Statement
Candidate record will be approved or disapproved in monthly Information Technology Governance Board (ITGB). When approved, follow ITAS process here. If your APMS Candidate Record is disapproved, work with your ISSO to remedy issues with candidate record.
Abbreviated screenshots below. Download full instructions on creating an APMS Candidate Record with screenshots here.
GO to APMS
Click on APMS System Data
Ignore fields and just click “Candidate Record” then complete required fields.
FLOW CHART FOR APMS/ITAS PROCESS