Course Type: Self-Paced
Course Code: sFB
Course Description: The Food and Beverage Management Training – Program Overview course is an online course designed to provide Family and MWR Food, Beverage and Entertainment managers with a basic understanding of the history of Family and MWR Food and Beverage Operations, current organizational awareness and how to prepare for the way ahead.
Terminal Learning Objectives:
- Explore the historical evolution of the Food and Beverage industry as well as the orgin of Family and MWR Food and Beverage Operations.
- Analyze Food and Beverage Operations as an industry in Family and MWR.
- Investigate your program and evaluate readiness for the way ahead.
- Apply program standards. 5. Relate how elements of success impact your operation.
- Target Audience: Family & MWR Business Program Managers responsible for Food and Beverage Operations.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- IACET CEUs: .2
Pursuant to AR 27-60, Intellectual Property, dated 17 Jun 2015 and SFMWR SOP_ANSI/IACET CEUs (dated 20 Apr 2021) states that no faculty or instructor has proprietary interest in any products, instruments, devices, or materials related to this course.