Course Type: Virtual
Course Code: vDS
Course Description: The Virtual Course, Implementing the Family and MWR Delivery System provides the practical hands-on experience necessary to apply the Delivery System process in efficiently providing programs for Soldiers and Families at the Garrison. This five (5) session VIRTUAL course is designed to build knowledge, skills, and abilities required to assemble and develop successful high performing teams, analyze and interpret MIS reports, and identify and fill unmet needs in Family and MWR-DS programs using the Key Result Areas (KRAs). Finally, students will develop a plan to implement the delivery system process to meet their identified needs.
- Target Audience: Family and MWR Program Managers
- Prerequisites: Family & MWR Orientation Course (Online), Team Member Orientation (TMO) for new team members ONLY, Family and MWR Basic Management Course (Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training, and Introduction to the Family and MWR Delivery System (Online).
- Duration: Five (5) live online sessions will be conducted. Each session is two (2) hours in length. You’ll participate via the Defense Connect Online (DCO) platform plus a teleconference for audio.
- Estimated hours of Prework/Homework: 3 hours/session = 15 hours
- IACET CEUs: 1.6
- ACE Credit Recommendation: 2 semester hours in Operations Management, in the upper division baccalaureate degree category (07/2014).
Implementing the Family and MWR Delivery System
|1||(19-1) Tue, Thu vDS1_190514_09 - Virtual||14 May 2019 - 28 May 2019||09:00 - 11:00 (CT)|