Course Type: Residential
Course Code: rMKTM
Learning Track 1– Professional Marketer Certification Marketing Management PCM® – Marketing Management will provide Garrison marketers a way to gain the knowledge they need across a broad spectrum of marketing topics. Garrison marketers will be recognized in the industry as a marketing professional who has mastered core knowledge and principles and be able to put the skills to work immediately upon return to their garrison.
- MARKETING ETHICS
- MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS
- MARKETING PLANNING
- MARKETING ANALYSIS
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- SEGMENTATION, TARGETING AND POSITIONING
- MARKETING RESEARCH
- BRANDING & PACKAGING DECISIONS
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- PRICING CONCEPTS & METHODS
- INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERACTIVE MARKETING: INTERNET/SOCIAL MEDIA
- MARKETING METRICS
Learning Track 2: Digital Marketing Certification The digital space changes fast. With the PCM® – Digital Marketing garrison marketers will be able to demonstrate that they have the specialized skills they need to not only understand what works now (e.g. G9 Enterprise Digital Media Platforms/Tools) but also what new best practices are on the way (e.g. Marketing Cloud Solutions/ Creative Services Network). Garrison Marketers will find the confidence to show how digital marketing makes an impact at their garrisons.
- METRICS AND CONVERSIONS
- SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY
- EMAIL MARKETING
- ONLINE ADVERTISING
- CONTENT MARKETING
- Target Audience: MWR marketing professionals.
- Prerequisites: Family and MWR Orientation Course (Online), Family and MWR Basic Management Course(Online), Operation Excellence – Online or Classroom Customer Service Training, Applied Financial Planning Suite (Online) (Income Statement Analysis; Breakeven Analysis; Retail Sales Accountability;Forecasting); Family and MWR Budgeting in the NAF System (Online); Family and MWR Budgeting and APF Support (Online) and Introduction to the Family and MWR Delivery System (Online) are required prior to being selected.
- Duration: 40 hours (1 weeks)
For more information contact:
Patricia Morález Villarreal, Training Instructor
(210) 466-1026 [DSN 450]
Marketing Managers Course
|1||(18-1) rMKTM1_180604_08||04 Jun 2018 - 08 Jun 2018||08:00 - 17:00 (CT)|