- Do you know the Family and MWR Delivery System is Command Driven?
- Are you a Family and MWR Program Manager?
- Are your programs Customer Focused?
- How do you measure the success of your program?
- Are the programming opportunities at your garrison integrated with all Family and MWR Programs?
- Do you want to know more about the Family and MWR Delivery System?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, this virtual classroom course is for you! Click here to see course schedule.
In this five (5) week VIRTUAL classroom course, learners will be provided practical hands-on experiences necessary to interpret policy, apply command guidance, and identify processes necessary to efficiently manage a Family and MWR Delivery System (DS) Program. This course is designed to build knowledge, skills and abilities that are applied to analyzing statistical information, identifying and filling unmet needs in Family and MWR-DS programs. Topics include financial management, resourcing, application of the Family and MWR DS process, and initiating and implementing an action plan.
COMMITMENT: Approximately 25-30 hours total. Participate online in five, two-hour live sessions via the Adobe Connect platform. Complete pre-work prior to start of class and weekly homework applicable to Implementing the Family and MWR Delivery System process.
Please ensure your transcript reflects completion of the following Foundation Courses: